Welcome! Technology Services provides computing and network facilities to students and faculty for their educational and research activities, supports the university's management information systems, manages the campus network and provides telecommunication services.
Listed here are links to information that you may find useful in getting started with computing at The Catholic University of America.
- Account Request Form
- Buy a Computer
- Cardinal Mail
- Classroom Software
- Computer Usage Policies
- Create a Personal Website
- Digital Signage
- Disposition Procedures
- Electronic Door Locks
- E-mail Access
- Equipment setup and borrowing
- File Storage Space/requesting share drive access
- Find a Lab on Campus
- Find Class Schedules and Rosters
- Get Software
- How to Add a Secondary Email
- Internet in the Residence Halls
- Log On (Cardinal Credentials)
- Mailing List Support
- Phone support for Residence Halls
- Printer Policy
- Re-purposing used computers
- Ricoh Printer Support
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Sharing large files
- Storefront for Purchases
- Telephone Voicemail (for faculty and staff)
- Television Support for Residence Halls
- Wireless Networking
For answers to common technology issues and answers to frequently-asked questions, please search the Knowledge Base at techsupport.cua.edu.
200 Leahy Hall
The Catholic University of America
Washington, DC 20064
Service Desk: (202) 319-4357
Classroom Emergency: X6432
Office: (202) 319-5373
Fax: (202) 319-6690
Maintenance may be applied to servers, software, or websites M-F 6-9am.
For information about the system and any maintenance or outages, please visit: techsupport.cua.edu.