How can I get cable television in my room?
Typically there is one cable television connection in each single, double, triple or quad room. In Centennial Village, there is one connection in each bedroom. In Millennium North and South there is one connection in the common area.
To set up your television for CUA's cable television system, follow these steps.
How much does cable service cost?
The cost of cable service is included in your room rate. There is no additional fee you must pay.
Help! My cable is fuzzy or I'm not getting all the channels?
If you are not getting all of the channels, reprogram your television's channels using the instructions provided in your television Owner's Manual. (See item #5 in the set up list in the first question above.) You usually need the remote control that came with your television to do this. Reprogramming the channels is the most common solution to this problem.
If this doesn't work, or if you have a different problem, click here to submit a service request.
Please be advised that less expensive TVs sometimes come with a lower quality QAM tuner that may be unable to tune all of the channels. Here are a few that we have seen:
- Coby - Model TFTV3229 32" has a compatible QAM tuner
- Dynex - Only limited models have a QAM tuner
- DX-32L151A11 is NOT compatible
- Element - NOT compatible
- Insignia - Only limited models have a QAM tuner
- LG - Most models since 2007 have a QAM tuner
- Olevia - Model 226-T11 has a compatible QAM tuner
- Samsung - All models since 2009 have a QAM tuner
- Sansui - Model HDLCD3212C has a compatible QAM tuner
- Seiki - Only limited models have a QAM tuner
- Sony - Most models since 2007 have a QAM tuner
- Sylvania - Do not appear to have QAM tuners
- Toshiba - Most models since 2007 have a QAM tuner
- Vizio - Model VOJ320F1A has a compatible QAM tuner
- Westinghouse - Some models do have a QAM tuner. Try activation code 14159
- DWM32H1G1 is NOT compatible
- DWM42F2G1 is NOT compatible
What is the CUA cable channel line-up?
Here is the complete lineup:
|Printable Channel Guide|
* Digital television with QAM tuner is required