Check out the cable TV lineup for Academic Year 2012-2013 !!
Over 70 channels of programming excitement!
And, if your television is digital and has a QAM tuner,
New in late spring 2013: Residence Life Cinema on CUA Channel 3 !!
How can I get cable television in my room?
Typically there is one cable television connection in each single, double, triple or quad room. In Centennial Village, there is one connection in each bedroom. In Millennium North and South and in Curley Court, there is one connection in the common area.
To set up your television for CUA's cable television system, follow these steps.
- Connect the television's cable to the cable television port in your room.
- Using the television's remote, access the television's set up menu.
(Refer to the television Owner Manual as required.)
- Navigate to the selection that allows you to choose between cable TV and antenna.
- Select CATV/Cable STD. (TV or air refers to an antenna, not cable TV.)
- Navigate to the area in the menu that allows you to Auto Search for channels and perform the search. This programs the CUA cable channels into your television.
How much does cable service cost?
The cost of cable service is included in your room rate. There is no additional fee you must pay.
Help! My cable is fuzzy or I'm not getting all the channels?
If you are not getting all of the channels, reprogram your television's channels using the instructions provided in your television Owner's Manual. (See item #5 in the set up list in the first question above.) You usually need the remote control that came with your television to do this. Reprogramming the channels is the most common solution to this problem.
If this doesn't work, or if you have a different problem, click here to submit a service request.
What is the CUA cable channel line-up?
Here is the complete lineup:
|Printable Channel Guide|
* Also available in HD using a digital television with QAM tuner.