Limiting Access to Applications
- After logging into the instructor PC, click on the Show hidden icons button on the Taskbar
- Right click on the LanSchool icon
- Click the LanSchool Console
- LanSchool is now open
- To limit application access completely, click on the Limit Apps button. A small icon will appear on the student screens confirming the limitation
- To permit access to a specific application like Microsoft Word, first open Microsoft Word. Then click the down arrow next to the Limit Apps button and click Configure Application Limiting...
- Click the radio button for Allow only the following applications and then click Add...
- In the application list, click on winword.exe and then click Add
- Click OK
- Allow List will automatically be applied to all students