Account Request Form
This process is intended to be used to request the establishment of a CUA network account for an individual who is not a CUA faculty, staff or student.
Sponsored Account Type Descriptions
- Consultant/Temp – an otherwise unaffiliated individual who will receive compensation from CUA through the accounts payable office.
- Guest – An individual who needs temporary access to the CUA university network but is not compensated by CUA.
- Vendor – an individual employed by an organization that is under contact with the university to provide services who will not be receiving compensation directly from CUA.
- Visiting Scholar-Academic Area only – An individual who will be performing research related activities at CUA and is not compensated by CUA.
- Visiting Student – An individual who is a full time student at another institution who is using CUA facilities and is not compensated by CUA.
Access for Accounts
This form is used to request an account be created on our CUA network for an individual. Should other access need to be given (email, cardinal station, etc) follow the steps as appropriate (only after account is created)
Expiration on Accounts
Accounts are authorized for a defined duration and must be established with an expected end date which can be no more than a year from today. All accounts will expire a year after the date of creation.
Notification of Account Creation
After submitting this form, a ticket will be created in our system for tracking purposes. A copy of this form will also be sent to you. This form will need to be printed and signed by the sponsor and your cognizant Vice President/Provost and then scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be notified when the account has been approved and created or if more information is required.
By authorizing this account, I agree that the person using this account will abide by all applicable CUA polices which can be viewed at the University Policies Page - http://policies.cua.edu/
By requesting this account, you agree that the person using this account will abide by all applicable polices found on the University Policies Page - http://policies.cua.edu/